The following advice will help you to keep your phone in good condition.
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean your phone and charger. Don't use liquids such as alcohol, dilution agents or benzene.
- From time-to-time, clean the socket where the charger cable connects to the phone. Dust tends to gather there. This will ensure a good connection.
- Don't use needles, pen points or other sharp objects on the keypad or screen.
- Don't use your phone with wet hands — it could cause injury and damage the phone.
- Don't use your phone in a dusty or dirty environment.
- Keep your phone away from extreme heat, like radiators or ovens.
- If your phone gets wet and the color of the label on it changes, the warranty will be void, even if the warranty period has not expired.
- If there's anything wrong with the phone, battery, charger, or any accessory, please send them to your nearest service center for inspection.