Red Magic provides limited warranty for your mobile phone and original accessories delivered with your mobile phone (hereinafter referred to as “product”).
Red Magic Warranty
You shall have no coverage or benefits under this warranty in the event that any of the following conditions are applicable:
- The warranty period has passed.
- No valid warranty card present or the warranty card is abnormal (including non-valid purchase vouchers, the contents of the warranty card are not in aconformity with the physical identification of the product or have been altered).
- The product has been subjected to abnormal use or conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, exposure to excessive temperature, unauthorised modification, unauthorised repair (including but not limited to use of unauthorised spare parts in repairs), abuse, accidents, Acts of God, damage by spillage of food or liquids, improper installation.
- You have not notified Red Magic of the defect in the product during the applicable warranty period.
- The product has been used with or connected to an accessory (i) not supplied by Red Magic or its affiliates, (ii) not fit for use with the product or (iii) used in a manner not intended by the manufacturer.
- The seals of the product’s battery enclosure have been broken or show evidence of tampering or the product’s battery has been used in equipment other than that for which it has been specified usable by Red Magic.
- Any plastic surfaces or any other externally exposed part is scratched or damaged from normal use.
- Consumable parts, such as batteries or protective screen, worn over time, except in cases caused by products’ defects.