The following advice will help you to keep your phone looking good and performing well. - Use a soft dry cloth to clean your phone and charger. Don't use liquids such as alcohol, dilution agents or benzene. - From time-to-time, clean the socket where the charger cable connects to the phone. Dust tends to gather there. This will ensure a good connection. - Don't use needles, pen points or other sharp objects on the keypad or screen. - Don't use your phone with wet hands – it could injure you and damage the phone. - Don't use your phone in a dusty or dirty environment. - Keep your phone away from extremes of heat – like radiators or ovens. It may explode if it gets too hot. - If your phone gets wet, the warranty will be void, even if the warranty period hasn't expired. - If there's anything wrong with the phone, battery, charger, or any accessory, please contact our support for help or apply repair service.
Articles in this section
- Why does the phone get hot when GameBoost mode is on?
- Is the Red Magic device waterproof?
- Is the LED Strip Android Notification API compatible?
- Care & Maintenance
- My fingerprint scanner isn't working and doesn't respond when touched
- People cannot hear me during calls
- My device experiences random reboots
- Is it normal for my device to overheat while watching movies or playing games?
- What should I do if my phone is not powering on?
- How do I perform a full factory reset?