Please register all sides of your finger while adding your fingerprint. Make sure there is no liquid or other material between the sensor and finger when trying to unlock the device. Wipe the scanner with a clean cloth regularly. Try pressing firmly and, if that doesn’t work, try pressing very lightly. Restart the device. Try the fingerprint scanner again when your phone turns back on. Make sure your device is up-to-date. Delete all the fingerprints and register them again.
Articles in this section
- Why does the phone get hot when GameBoost mode is on?
- Is the Red Magic device waterproof?
- Is the LED Strip Android Notification API compatible?
- Care & Maintenance
- My fingerprint scanner isn't working and doesn't respond when touched
- People cannot hear me during calls
- My device experiences random reboots
- Is it normal for my device to overheat while watching movies or playing games?
- What should I do if my phone is not powering on?
- How do I perform a full factory reset?