Most of our couriers will make three attempts at delivery before marking a parcel as undeliverable. Once your parcel is marked as undeliverable it will be returned to the warehouse. Once we received your returned parcel we will then process a refund to the original account used to purchase the item(s). If you have any questions, feel free to contact email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Can I redirect my order to a different address if my order has already shipped?
- What happens if my parcel is returned to warehouse?
- Do I need to pay customs or import charges for my order?
- What should I do before I sign for your parcel?
- What should I do if I received wrong or missing merchandise?
- What should I do if my tracking has not been updated for an extended period of time?
- What should I do if my parcel was damaged upon delivery?
- How do I track my order?
- Why is my shipping fee more expensive compared to others?
- Where will the order shipped from?