Power cycle the device by holding the Power button for 20 seconds, 5 times. Attempt to start the phone by holding down the Power button along with the Volume down button to start recovery mode and performing a factory reset. If these do not solve your problem, Please follow these steps: 1) Let your phone rest for 12 hours (do not charge); 2) Charge with the official charger and usb for 6hrs; 3) After 6hrs disconnect then reconnect your phone to the charger, a low battery screen should appear; 4) Do not attempt to boot. Allow it charge for 1 more hour; 5) After 1 hour, your device should be ready to boot and power-on.
Articles in this section
- Why does the phone get hot when GameBoost mode is on?
- Is the Red Magic device waterproof?
- Is the LED Strip Android Notification API compatible?
- Care & Maintenance
- My fingerprint scanner isn't working and doesn't respond when touched
- People cannot hear me during calls
- My device experiences random reboots
- Is it normal for my device to overheat while watching movies or playing games?
- What should I do if my phone is not powering on?
- How do I perform a full factory reset?