If you noticed that your parcel is damaged when you sign for it, please request the courier to make an abnormal remark on the shipping label. Please keep the original packaging and contact support ASAP. When you contact us, be sure to include pictures and evidence along with your claim. Once we obtain all of the relevant information it will usually take 5 business days to process.
Articles in this section
- Can I redirect my order to a different address if my order has already shipped?
- What happens if my parcel is returned to warehouse?
- Do I need to pay customs or import charges for my order?
- What should I do before I sign for your parcel?
- What should I do if I received wrong or missing merchandise?
- What should I do if my tracking has not been updated for an extended period of time?
- What should I do if my parcel was damaged upon delivery?
- How do I track my order?
- Why is my shipping fee more expensive compared to others?
- Where will the order shipped from?