In the DOA case, we will generate a waybill code, you just need to ship out your product with the code and don't need to pay for the shipping fee. In the case of return or replacement without reason, you need to ship out the product(s) and pay by yourself. We do not pay for delivery upon arrival of your return, and packages where insufficient postage has been paid will be rejected or sent back to you. If the product(s) fail in the inspection, we will return the product(s) to you after you pay for the shipping fee.
Articles in this section
- When can I receive my refund.
- Should I pay for the shipping fee?
- How do I repair or return my device?
- What should I do if I received a broken phone?
- Can I purchase add-ons during the repair process?
- Can I purchase specific parts for my device?
- What is the warranty policy for the Red Magic Devices
- Will rooting or unlocking the bootloader void my warranty?
- What's the process for return and replacement?