The technical process of rooting or unlocking the bootloader does not void the warranty of a Red Magic device. However, we strongly suggest for you to only root or unlock the bootloader of your Red Magic device if you are confident in your understanding of the risks involved. By accessing resources regularly unavailable to the software, you may damage your hardware during or after the procedure. Such damage is not covered under warranty. In warranty handling, we will first need to verify that any faulty behavior is unrelated to rooting / unlocking.
Articles in this section
- When can I receive my refund.
- Should I pay for the shipping fee?
- How do I repair or return my device?
- What should I do if I received a broken phone?
- Can I purchase add-ons during the repair process?
- Can I purchase specific parts for my device?
- What is the warranty policy for the Red Magic Devices
- Will rooting or unlocking the bootloader void my warranty?
- What's the process for return and replacement?