CPU performance gets an instant jolt of power when GameBoost is switched on, increasing power consumption and heat.
Articles in this section
- Why does the phone get hot when GameBoost mode is on?
- Is the Red Magic device waterproof?
- Is the LED Strip Android Notification API compatible?
- Care & Maintenance
- My fingerprint scanner isn't working and doesn't respond when touched
- People cannot hear me during calls
- My device experiences random reboots
- Is it normal for my device to overheat while watching movies or playing games?
- What should I do if my phone is not powering on?
- How do I perform a full factory reset?