Device may produce varying levels of heat depending on usage. We have seen temperatures soar while running games and third party applications running in the background. However, we assure you that our devices and hardware have been tested for quality; so rest assured friends, there is nothing to worry about. Please contact customer support if you have any questions or need help.
Articles in this section
- Why does the phone get hot when GameBoost mode is on?
- Is the Red Magic device waterproof?
- Is the LED Strip Android Notification API compatible?
- Care & Maintenance
- My fingerprint scanner isn't working and doesn't respond when touched
- People cannot hear me during calls
- My device experiences random reboots
- Is it normal for my device to overheat while watching movies or playing games?
- What should I do if my phone is not powering on?
- How do I perform a full factory reset?