Normally, customs fees are already paid for. If you encounter a situation where you are asked to pay additional fees we strongly advise that you decline the payment. If you have already paid, please keep the invoice or evidence of payment and contact Red Magic customer support as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- Can I redirect my order to a different address if my order has already shipped?
- What happens if my parcel is returned to warehouse?
- Do I need to pay customs or import charges for my order?
- What should I do before I sign for your parcel?
- What should I do if I received wrong or missing merchandise?
- What should I do if my tracking has not been updated for an extended period of time?
- What should I do if my parcel was damaged upon delivery?
- How do I track my order?
- Why is my shipping fee more expensive compared to others?
- Where will the order shipped from?