First you should confirm the tracking information and the outer packaging, check if there are any breakages or abnormal damage. Then, please open your parcel in front of the courier to confirm the quantity and marque of merchandise and packing list. If there is anything abnormal, please contact Red Magic Customer Support.
Articles in this section
- Can I redirect my order to a different address if my order has already shipped?
- What happens if my parcel is returned to warehouse?
- Do I need to pay customs or import charges for my order?
- What should I do before I sign for your parcel?
- What should I do if I received wrong or missing merchandise?
- What should I do if my tracking has not been updated for an extended period of time?
- What should I do if my parcel was damaged upon delivery?
- How do I track my order?
- Why is my shipping fee more expensive compared to others?
- Where will the order shipped from?