1. Only plug into voltages between 110VAC and 220VAC. Using a voltage outside that range can damage the phone/charger – and cause the battery to leak or catch fire. 2. Never short-circuit the charger – this may cause electrocution, overheating or damage. 3. Don't charge the phone in direct sunlight or in an area where it's damp, dusty, or on a vibrating surface. Charging your phone near – or on – a TV or radio could interfere with transmission. 4. Don't use the charger if the power cable is damaged. It may cause a fire or give someone an electric shock. 5. Keep water well away from the charger. If the charger does get splashed by water, or any other kind of liquid, immediately unplug it to avoid overheating, fire or electrocution. 6. Don't take the charger apart. It could cause injury, give you an electric shock or catch fire. 7. Never touch any charger, electric cable or socket with wet hands. 8. Don't place heavy objects on the electric cable. 9. If the cable is damaged, don't try to fix it yourself – it could cause a fire or electrocute you. 10. Always unplug the charger before you clean it. 11. When unplugging the charger, hold the plug itself, rather than pulling on the cable. A damaged cable can cause electrocution or fire.