You may contact our customer service via this email: email@example.com to cancel your order. Once your order has been processed and shipped, cancellation will not be possible and you may refuse the parcel upon delivery; we will issue a refund once we've inspected and received your parcel.
Articles in this section
- Can I redirect my order to a different address if my order has already shipped?
- What happens if my parcel is returned to warehouse?
- Do I need to pay customs or import charges for my order?
- What should I do before I sign for your parcel?
- What should I do if I received wrong or missing merchandise?
- What should I do if my tracking has not been updated for an extended period of time?
- What should I do if my parcel was damaged upon delivery?
- How do I track my order?
- Why is my shipping fee more expensive compared to others?
- Where will the order shipped from?